- Enrollment begins each May 17, 2018
- Enrollment Fees (per dancer)
- $40 through May 31
- $45 June 1-30
- $50 July 1 and later
- Enrollment fees are Non-Refundable and due at the time of enrollment.
- There must be at least 6 dancers enrolled in a class by September 30th, or the class will be closed and the dancers enrolled will be placed in another class.
- Classes begin in September 4, 2018.
- Families enrolling 3 or more dancers will have the tuition fees waived for the dancer with the lowest tuition. Competition rehearsal tuition cannot be waived.
Tuition and Extra Fees Payments
- Tuition is due by the 5th of each month from September through May.
- All accounts are required to have a bank account number on file at the studio.
- ALL tuition payment will be put on AUTO BANK DRAFT.
- Failure to make a tuition payment on time will result in a $10 late fee.
- Recreational Dancers – Recital Packet Fees are due at the end of November.
- Competitive Dancers – After auditions have been finalized; your extra fees will be billed to your account:
- Audition/Enrollment Fees and Summer Class Fees are due at the time of those events and will billed at the time the event
- August: Choreography Workshop Fees – due August 5
- September, October, November, December, January
- Entry Fees, Showcase Fees, Costume Deposits ($125 each) will be divided into 5 payments due at the end of each month September-January
- 5% discount on "extra fees" if you pay the 5 payments IN FULL by September 30 - must pay cash or check to receive this discount
- 2% discount on 1/2 on "extra fees" if you pay 1/2 of the 5 payments by September 30 - must pay cash or check to receive this discount
- February: Remaining Costume Balance Due
- Dancers with unpaid tuition or extra fees by Dress Rehearsal will not be allowed to participate in the Spring Recital until their account is paid in full.
There is a 15 day cancellation policy. Fuzion must receive a cancellation notice in writing stating the dancers name and classes the dancer chooses to drop. 15 days from the day the letter is received the dancer will officially be removed from the classes requested. All fees accrued those 15 days must be paid.
Final Account Payments
Accounts with an outstanding balance as of dress rehearsal will not be allowed to perform in the recital until the balance is paid in full. There will be no refunds given to dancers who do not perform in the recital.
Fuzion Annual Recitals
Fuzion has one recital for younger dancers and one recital for older dancers
Dates and Locations for Recital are TBD
Class Cancellation Policy
Occasionally Fuzion has to close due to inclement weather. Parents will be notified by email by 4:00 pm on the day of cancellation. Cancellation notices will also be placed on social media and the local new stations.
Photos are taken of the Fuzion dancers throughout the year in class, at competitions and at Fuzion events. Many of the photos are posted on the Fuzion Facebook page, on the website and on various flyers for advertisements.
Attendance Policy for Recreational Dancers
Dancers must be committed to their dance classes. In order for the dancers at Fuzion to excel throughout the year, it is very important that they attend dance class regularly and take time outside of class to practice. If absenteeism becomes a concern, the instructor will contact the parents and make necessary arrangements for the dancer.
Attendance Policy for Competitive Dancers
ATTENDANCE POLICY – Dancers are allowed a maximum of 4 absences per class per year. Students who disrespect this rule will be removed from the class and no refunds will be given.
Make-up Policy for Showstoppers
• Dancers can attend another Showstopper class to make up any absences beyond 4 absences (in their required classes and rehearsals).
• Dancers are responsible for filling out a make-up form and handing it into the teacher who would need to record the make-up.
• Dancers have the option of making up an absence by scheduling a private lesson.
• Private lesson fees are $50 per hour.
Release of Liability
As the legal parent or guardian, I release and hold harmless Fuzion School of Dance, Inc, its owners and operators from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises or any premises under the control and supervision of Fuzion School of Dance, Inc, its owners and operators or in route to or from any of said premises.
The undersigned gives permission to Fuzion School of Dance, Inc, its owners and operators to seek medical treatment for the participant in the event they are not able to reach a parent or guardian. I hereby declare any physical/mental problems, restrictions, or condition and/or declare the participant to be in good physical and mental health.